Bihar Postal Circle GDS has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dav Sevak. The total number of vacancies released by the Bihar Commission is 1940 vacancies. The candidates who have passed 10th class can apply for the recruitment process. The Online application has begun on 27th April 2021 and the last date to apply online will be 26th May 2021. A total of 1940 vacancies are available in various districts of Bihar including in Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Monghyr, Nalanda, Nawadha, Purnea, Saharsa, RMS NB DIVISION, RMS C DIVISION, Samastipur, Darbhanga, East Champaran, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, RMS U DIVISION, Saran, Sitamarhi, Siwan, West Champaran, Aurangabad, Bhojpur, Gaya, Patna, Patna Sahib, RMS PT DIVISION, Rohtas, and Vaishali.
Bihar Postal Circle GDS: Important Dates
|Starting date of Registration and fee payment||27 April 2021|
|Last date of registration and fee payment||26 May 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online:||27-04-2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||26-05-2021|
Bihar Postal Circle GDS: Vacancy Details
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
|Branch Post Master||1940|
|Assistant Branch Postmaster|
Bihar Postal Circle GDS: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess a Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit (as on 27-04-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS Candidates as per rules
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking
You may also like to read this: