Bihar Police SI Prelims Cut Off 2020: What is the cut off for Bihar Police SI Preliminary exam held on 22nd December 2019? As the Bihar Police SI Result has been declared on 28th January 2020, you must be looking for the cut off marks to select candidates for the mains examination. The category wise official cut off marks have been provided in this post on the basis of which candidates are selected for the next stage i.e. mains examination.
The recruitment is done to appoint Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant, & Assistant Superintendent Jail in Bihar Police. The official PDF containing the cut off marks was uploaded on the official site @bpssc.bih.nic.in. In this post, you will get the overall post wise cut off along with the total number of candidates selected.
Bihar Police SI Prelims Cut Off 2020: Check Cut off & Merit List
A total of 50,072 have been selected out of which 49506 candidates from all categories are selected and 566 selected for Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Servicemen). The cut off for General Males is 132.2 marks, highest among the other categories and 88.0 marks are the cut off for females.
|Selection of Sub-Inspector of Police, Police Sergeant & Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment)|
|S.No||Category||Cut Off For
|Cut Off for
|No of Selected
|Total Candidates Selected||49506|
Selection of Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Servicemen)
No women candidates are selected in the Category of Ex-Servicemen. A total of 566 candidates are selected in this category. The cut off for General Male in Ex-Servicemen category is 85.6 marks and for EWS in Ex-Servicemen is 60.8 marks.
Bihar Police SI Cut Off 2020: Overall Data
- No. of Candidates who appeared in 1st Shift-> 2,45,968
- No. of Candidates who appeared in 2nd Shift-> 2,49,132
- Total candidates whose result was processed -> 4,75,416
- Total Candidates Qualified for next stage based on Cut off marks-> 50,072
- Total Vacancy for Sub-Inspector of Police-> 2064
- Total Vacancy for Police Sergeant-> 215
- Total Vacancy for Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment)-> 125
- Total Vacancy for Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Servicemen)-> 42
Bihar Police SI Mains Examination Pattern 2020
The mains exam pattern for selected candidates in prelims is given below:
|100 questions||100 questions|
|Subjects||General Hindi||General Studies, General science,
Indian history, Civics,
Indian Geography, Maths, &
|Total Marks||200 Marks||200 Marks|
|Total Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
- 0.2 marks Negative marking will be there.
- Minimum 30 per cent marks required to qualify for the next stage.
- 6 times candidates the number of vacancies will be called for the next stage.