Bihar Police SI Exam Date 2019
The Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission released the notification for 2446 Vacancies for the post of Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant, & Assistant Superintendent Jail in various departments of the State Government and candidates applied for this recruitment till 25th September 2019. In the latest notice released by the commission, the Bihar Police SI exam date for the preliminary examination is Out. The preliminary examination for the Bihar Police SI will be conducted on 22nd December 2019. Candidates can click on the link given below to check the official update.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Bihar Police SI Preliminary Exam Pattern 2019
The first stage of Bihar Police SI exam is the preliminary exam. The exam pattern for the Bihar Police SI Prelims is as given below:
- The prelims exam will consist of 100 MCQs for a total of 200 marks to be attempted in a duration of 2 hours.
- The questions will be asked from the General Awareness and current affairs sections.
- Negative marking of 0.2 marks is there.
- Candidates scoring more than 30 per cent marks will only be eligible for the next stage.
- The candidates 20 times the number of vacancies will be called for the mains examination.