Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2019
A total of 2446 Vacancies for the post of Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant, & Assistant Superintendent Jail under Bihar Police SI recruitment was released and the exam for the same will be held on 22nd December 2019. The exam date has already been released and now Bihar Police SI Admit Card is out for all the aspirants. Admit card is the mandatory document required to be carried to the exam center. The Bihar Police SI Admit Card is Out. Get all the information regarding the Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2019 along with the step by step procedure to download the admit card.
Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2019: Download Here
The admit card for Bihar Police SI Preliminary examination 2019 has been released as the exam is scheduled to be held on 22nd December. The official link to download the admit card is provided here.
|Exam||Bihar Police SI Exam|
|Post||Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant,
& Assistant Superintendent Jail
|Selection process||1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
3. Physical Efficiency Test
|Bihar Police SI
Preliminary Exam Date
|22nd December 2019|
|Bihar Police SI
Preliminary Admit Card
2019 Release date
|Out on 3rd December|
Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2019: How to download the admit card?
- The link to download the Bihar Police SI Admit Card 2019 is provided here or candidates can also visit the official website http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/
- Click on the direct link to download the admit card given on this page.
- Enter your details required to download the admit card.
- Click on submit
- Download the admit card.
Bihar Police SI 2019 Preliminary Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination is the first stage of the selection process required to pass for the recruitment in Bihar Police. Before appearing for the exam, it is compulsory to know the exam pattern and subjects that are required to be prepared. Here is the Bihar Police SI Preliminary exam pattern 2019 in detail:
- The prelims exam will consist of 100 MCQs for a total of 200 marks to be attempted in a duration of 2 hours.
- The questions will be asked from the General Awareness and current affairs sections.
- The negative marking of 0.2 marks is there.
- Candidates scoring more than 30 percent marks will only be eligible for the next stage.
- The candidates 20 times the number of vacancies will be called for the mains examination.