Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has released the notice regarding the reuploading of photo & signature. Many candidates didn’t upload their photo & signature during the registration for the Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020. Candidates can reupload their photo and signature from 27.08.2020 to 05.09.2020. Link for Re-Upload Photo and sign for 454 Posts of Lady Constable Recruitment 2020 has been provided below.
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of lady constables (Only For ST Candidates) for Bihar police Swabhiman Battalion on its official website @csbc.bih.nic.in. The last date to apply for the Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020 was 24th July 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for Bihar Police Lady Constable. Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the Bihar Police Lady Constable Online form and apply online using the given details. Read all the information regarding Bihar Police Lady Constable recruitment in post below.
Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment Details
|Exam Name||Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar|
|No of Vacancies||454|
Bihar Police Lady Constable Exam Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||24th June 2020|
|Last Date||24th July 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||24th July 2020|
Vacancy for Bihar Lady Constable Police Exam
The recruitment drive for Bihar Police Lady Constable is being conducted to fill a total of 454 vacancies to the post of lady constable (Only For ST Candidates).
Bihar Lady Police Educational Qualification
To be eligible for the recruitment, appearing candidates must have 12th (Intermediate) Level of Examination/ Equivalent from any recognized board.
Bihar Police Lady Constable Age Limit
The age of the applicants should be between 18 and 30 years (As on 01st January 2020).
Bihar Lady Police Exam Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates for CSBC Bihar Lady Constable recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of a written exam consisting of multiple-choice questions and physical efficiency test.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
Application Fee for Bihar Police Exam for Lady Constable
- ST: Rs. 112/-
Application fee Payment must be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
Bihar Lady Police Application Documents Required
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet.
- CA/ Cost Accountant Degree.
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
How To Apply for Bihar police Recruitment for Lady Constable
- Visit the official website of Central Selection Board of Constable @csbc.bih.nic.in. or click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on the “Registration” button.
- Select the registering option with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter all the required credentials such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Eligibility.
- Cross-check the application form carefully
- Make the Payment and Submit the final form.