Bihar Police Home Guard Recruitment 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable, CSBC has released the notification for 551 vacancies of Sepoy in Bihar Home Guards. Male and females candidates interested in Bihar Police Home Guard recruitment can apply online till 3rd August 2020 on the official site @csbc.bih.nic.in. The candidates appointed as Sepoy will be in the pay scale of Rs 5200- 20,200. Check out the eligibility criteria, vacancy, important dates, selection process and apply online.
|Exam||Bihar Police Home Guard|
|Board||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Bihar|
|Pay Scale||Rs 5200-20,200|
|Grade Pay & Level||Grade pay Rs 2000/- & Level 3|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd August 2020|
Bihar Police Home Guard Important Dates
|Opening date to apply online||3rd July 2020|
|Closing date to apply online||3rd August 2020|
|Written exam date||To be notified later|
Bihar Police Sepoy Vacancy 2020
A total of 551 vacancies have been released for the Bihar Police Sepoy Vacancy 2020 for males and females.
Bihar Police Home Guard Age Limit
The age limit as on 01/01/2020 for general category males and females must be between 18 to 25 years.
Bihar Police Sepoy Qualifications
The educational qualifications required as on 01/01/2020 must be intermediate (10+2) passed.
The application fee to apply online for all category students is given below:
- For general, OBC, and EWS category candidates- Rs 450/- will be paid as application fees and,
- For SC and ST category candidates- Rs 112/- will be paid as application fees.
Selection Process for CSBC Sepoy recruitment
The selection process for Sepoy under Bihar police home guard will comprise of 2 stages:
1. Written exam – Qualifying
2. Physical efficiency test – Marks to be added in final merit.
Bihar Home guard Sepoy Written Exam Pattern
- The first stage of Bihar police sepoy consists of a written examination.
- It will be of 10+2 level comprising of objective type questions.
- The paper will be conducted offline.
- The written exam will constitute 100 marks.
- The time duration given will be 2 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The written exam is only qualifying in nature.
- Candidates scoring less than 30% marks will not be allowed to appear for the PET.
Physical Endurance Test
Candidates qualifying the written exam will be called for the PET. The marks scored in PET will be added to the final merit for selection.
|1 mile [1.6 km]||less than 5 min||50|
|5min to 5min 20sec||40|
|5min 20sec to 5min 40sec||30|
|5min 40sec to 6min||20|
|more than 6 min||not qualified|
|1 km||less than 4 min||50|
|4min to 4 min 20 sec||40|
|4 min 20 sec to 4 min 40 sec||30|
|4 min 40 sec to 5 min||20|
|more than 5 min||not qualified|
|16 pond||16-17 ft.||09|
|more than 20 ft.||25|
|less than 16 ft.||not qualified|
|12 pond||12 -13 ft.||09|
|more than 16 ft.||25|
|less than 12 ft.||not qualified|
|Minimum 4 ft.||4 ft||13|
|4ft. 4 inch||17|
|4ft. 8 inch||21|
|less than 4 ft.||not qualified|
|Minimum 3 ft.||3 ft||13|
|3 ft. 4 inch||17|
|3 ft. 8 inch||21|
|less than 3ft.||not qualified|