Bihar Police Forester Recruitment 2020: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has released Bihar forester recruitment 2020 where 236 Vacancies have been notified. The detailed Bihar forester notification with advertisement number 04/2020 was uploaded on the official website at csbc.bih.nic.in. The application process has commenced from 27th July and will conclude on 10th September 2020. The job posting will be in Bihar state only. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria, selection process and apply online for Bihar Police forester recruitment 2020 with the link provided below.
|Recruitment||Bihar Police Forester Recruitment 2020|
|Exam Conducting body||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)|
|Starting date to apply||27th July 2020|
|End Date to apply||10th September 2020|
Bihar Police Forester Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Check out the important dates before applying online for Bihar forester recruitment:
|Notification Release Date||26th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10th September 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||10th September 2020|
Bihar Forester Vacancy 2020
A total of 236 vacancies have been released by the board. Check out the category wise distribution of vacancy.
Bihar Police Forester Eligibility criteria
Candidates interested in applying online for Bihar forester must fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
Candidates must have passed their Class 12th (Intermediate) Level of Examination/ Equivalent from any recognized board will be eligible for this recruitment.
Minimum age limit: 18 yrs.
Maximum age limit: 25 yrs.
SC/ST: 5 years (Maximum age limit is 30 years)
OBC candidates: 2 years (Maximum age limit is 27 years)
Bihar Forester Selection Process
The selection process will include a written examination with MCQ based questions followed by the physical test.
Bihar Forester Written Examination Pattern
The first stage for Bihar forester is written examination containing 100 multiple choice questions with OMR based containing questions of 10+2 level. The language of the exam will be bilingual except for the language tests. There will be 1/3rd negative marking for each wrong question.
|Part 1||General Knowledge||15||60||2 Hours|
|Part 2||Logical reasoning ability||15||60|
|Part 4||Knowledge of Language (Hindi)||10||40|
|Knowledge of Language (English)||10||40|
Minimum Cut off marks required to qualify the written exam
|Category||Minimum cut off marks|
Candidates qualifying the written exam will be called for the physical test. 2 times candidates to the total vacancy will be called for the physical test.
|Male||General/ OBC||165 cm||81 – 86 cm||25 km in 4 hours|
|Male||SC/ST||160 cm||79 – 84 cm||25 km in 4 hours|
|Female||General/ OBC||160 cm||NA||14 km in 4 hours|
|Female||SC/ST||155 cm||NA||14 km in 4 hours|
Bihar Police Forester Recruitment: Application Fee
|S. No.||Category||Charges||Fee Amount|
|1.||Gen/ BC/ EWS/ EBC||Application Fee||₹ 450/-|
|2.||SC/ ST/||Application Fee||₹ 112/-|
How to apply online?
- Click on the below link to Apply Online or visit the official website at csbc.bih.nic.in
- Register for the recruitment by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page and login using your registration details.
- Fill up all the details such as qualifications, dob and complete the application form.
- Upload your signature, photograph and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit the form.
- Save the Application form for future purposes.
Bihar Police Forester Syllabus
Part-1: General Knowledge
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Bihar, India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Public Policy, Rights Issues, Political System, Panchayati Raj, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, Upliftment of poor and weaker sections, Inclusive Development, etc.
Part-2 Logical reasoning ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relation, orders of magnitude etc.)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc)
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- General mental ability.
- Physics – Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent standard.
- Chemistry – Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent standard.
- The candidate is required to attempt questions from anyone subject either Biology or Mathematics. Both subjects carry equal marks.
Part-4 Knowledge of Language
- Comprehension of given passages.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Hindi Grammar.