Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector Recruitment
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSSC) has released a notification for the Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector where 212 vacancies are to be filled by the eligible candidates. Candidates can apply online for the posts till 6th January 2020. The opportunity comes as a booming one for aspirants looking forward to working as a government job employee. Candidates can go through all the details regarding the Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector and apply online for this recruitment. Check out the important dates, vacancies, educational qualification and selection process of BPSSSC Recruitment 2019.
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: Important Dates
|Start date for Online Registration||03 December 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||06 January 2020|
|Last Date of submission of fee||06 January 2020|
|Exam date||Not declared|
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: 212 Vacancies
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: Pay Level
The pay given to the appointed candidates will be in level 6 in the range from Rs 35400- 112400
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
- Male: Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 42 Years
- Female: Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 45 Years
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: Educational Qualifications
Candidates must be a graduate on or before 1st August 2019 passed from any recognized university.
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: Application Fee
The application fee for General category students and other categories are as follows:
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 700/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 400/-
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: Selection Process
To get selected in the Bihar Police as Enforcement Sub Inspector, one must go through the written examination comprising of Preliminary and mains exam, then Physical test and Interview. Check out the selection process in brief:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
1. Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: Preliminary Examination
The preliminary exam will contain 100 MCQs to be attempted in 2 hours. Check out the exam pattern below:
|Subjects||General Awareness and
current affairs sections
|No of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
|Time duration||2 Hours|
- Negative marking of 0.2 marks is there.
- Candidates scoring more than 30 per cent marks will only be eligible for the next stage.
- The candidates 20 times the number of vacancies will be called for the mains examination.
2. Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: Mains Examination
Candidates qualified in the preliminary examination will appear for the mains examination. Check out the exam pattern:
|100 questions||100 questions|
|Subjects||General Hindi||General Studies, General science,
Indian history, Civics,
Indian Geography, Maths, &
|Total Marks||200 Marks||200 Marks|
|Total Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
- Negative marking of 0.2 marks will be there.
- Minimum 30 percent marks to qualify for the next stage.
- The candidates 6 times the number of vacancies will be called for the next stage.
3. Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: PET
|Height||min 165 cms||min 150 cms|
(Only for Male)
|Walking speed||25 km in 4 hours||14 km in 4 hours|
4. Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector: Interview
Candidates who cleared the written examination and passed the PET will be called for the Interview round. The interview will consist of 30 marks.