BPSSSC Recruitment 2019-20: Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification was released on 3rd December 2019 where 212 vacancies are to be filled by the eligible candidates. The candidates applied online for the posts till 6th January 2020 but it was extended up to 11th January 2020. The opportunity comes as a booming one for aspirants looking forward to working as a government job employee.
Candidates can go through all the details regarding the Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector and must apply online for this recruitment now as today is the last day to apply. Check out the important dates, vacancies, educational qualification and selection process of BPSSSC Recruitment 2019-20.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
BPSSSC Recruitment 2019-20:: Important Dates
|Start date for Online Registration||03 December 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||11th January 2020 [Extended]|
|Last Date of submission of fee||11th January 2020 [Extended]|
|Exam date||Not declared|
Bihar Police Enforcement SI: 212 Vacancies
Bihar Police Pay Level For Enforcement Sub Inspector
The pay given to the appointed candidates will be in level 6 in the range from Rs 35400- 112400
Enforcement Sub Inspector Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
- Male: Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 42 Years
- Female: Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 45 Years
Educational Qualifications Bihar Police SI
Candidates must be a graduate on or before 1st August 2019 passed from any recognized university.
BPSSSC Recruitment : Application Fee
The application fee for General category students and other categories are as follows:
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 700/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 400/-
Selection Process For BPSSSC Enforcement Sub Inspector
To get selected in the Bihar Police as Enforcement Sub Inspector, one must go through the written examination comprising of Preliminary and mains exam, then Physical test and Interview. Check out the selection process in brief:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
1. Preliminary Examination
The preliminary exam will contain 100 MCQs to be attempted in 2 hours. Check out the exam pattern below:
|Subjects||General Awareness and
current affairs sections
|No of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
|Time duration||2 Hours|
- Negative marking of 0.2 marks is there.
- Candidates scoring more than 30 per cent marks will only be eligible for the next stage.
- The candidates 20 times the number of vacancies will be called for the mains examination.
2. Mains Examination
Candidates qualified in the preliminary examination will appear for the mains examination. Check out the exam pattern:
|100 questions||100 questions|
|Subjects||General Hindi||General Studies, General science,
Indian history, Civics,
Indian Geography, Maths, &
|Total Marks||200 Marks||200 Marks|
|Total Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
- Negative marking of 0.2 marks will be there.
- Minimum 30 percent marks to qualify for the next stage.
- The candidates 6 times the number of vacancies will be called for the next stage.
|Height||min 165 cms||min 150 cms|
(Only for Male)
|Walking speed||25 km in 4 hours||14 km in 4 hours|
Candidates who cleared the written examination and passed the PET will be called for the Interview round. The interview will consist of 30 marks.