Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019 Notification: Apply For 1722 Vacancies
Bihar Police has released a recruitment notification for 1722 driver constable posts in the Bihar Police department where the eligible candidates with 12th Pass educational qualification can apply online. The detailed notification for Bihar Police driver constable is being provided in this post along with the number of vacancies released, important dates, exam pattern, and eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply online for this post till 30th December 2019. Check out the details:
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 30 November 2019
- Last Date of Application – 30 December 2019
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019: Vacancy Details
The total posts released for Driver Constable under Bihar Police is 1722 Posts. The category-wise distribution of the vacancies:
- General – 736
- OBC- 284
- BC – 176
- SC -266
- ST -23
- Women of Back Ward Category – 68
- EWS – 169
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Bihar Police recruitment for driver constable include the age limit and educational qualifications as given below.
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019: Age Limit
The age limit for Bihar Police Driver Constable as on 01-08-2019
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019: Educational Qualifications
Candidates should possess Intermediate (10+2) Pass, and LMV/ HMV Driving License.
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019: Application Fee
The application fee required to be given in order to apply online for Bihar Police Constable is given below:
- For GEN/ OBC/ EBC/ BC: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 112/-
- Payment Mode: through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019: Pay
The pay given to the candidates appointed as Bihar Police Driver Constable will be in the pay scale of Rs.21,700-69,100 [Level – 3]
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2019: Selection Process
1. First Stage: Written exam
Some important points to be noted related to the written exam is as follows:
- The Bihar Police department will conduct the written exam to be held in offline mode where candidates will be required to answer the multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates will be required to attempt 100 questions of 100 marks in 2 hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark
- Minimum marks required to qualify this stage will be 30%
- The questions will be asked from General Studies & Current affairs.
- Candidates 5 times the number of vacancies will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- The written exam is only qualifying in nature for the Physical standard/efficiency test.
2. Second stage: Physical Efficiency Test
The physical efficiency test for selected candidates will include running, long jump, high jump, etc. It will be Qualifying in nature.
3. Third stage: Motor Vehicle Driving Test
- The candidates selected in the Physical Efficiency Test will be called for the motor vehicle Driving Test.
- The maximum marks allotted to this test is 100.
- Candidates will be tested and the marks will be included to prepare the final merit list.
Check the detailed notification given below to know about the details regarding Bihar Police Driver constable recruitment notification 2019:
You may also like to read:
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Check FAQs
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 – Check Here
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis
- RRB NTPC Exam Syllabus
- Complete RRB NTPC General Awareness Syllabus 2019