Bihar Police Driver Constable 2020: Bihar Police has released the list of invalid applications for the Bihar Police Driver Constable form filled up by the candidates from 30 November 2019 to 30th December 2020. The applications were received for a total of 1722 driver constable posts for 12th Pass candidates.
The list of applications that are invalid has been uploaded on the Bihar police official site at csbc.bih.nic.in. Download the official notice for the rejected applications and check if your application is invalid or not to confirm if you will appear for the exam. The reason for rejection has also been mentioned in the notice.
Click here to check official notice for Bihar Police Constable list of invalid application
Bihar Police Driver Constable Vacancy
The Bihar police driver constable vacancies released were 1722 vacancies. Check out the category wise distribution:
- General – 736
- OBC- 284
- BC – 176
- SC -266
- ST -23
- Women of Back Ward Category – 68
- EWS – 169
Bihar Police Driver Constable Recruitment 2019
Bihar Police Driver Constable pay Scale
The candidates will be appointed as Bihar Police Driver Constable in the pay scale of Rs.21,700-69,100 [Level – 3]
Bihar Police Driver Constable Exam pattern
- 100 questions of 100 marks will be required to attempt in 2 hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- Minimum qualifying marks for the written exam will be 30%
- The questions will be asked from subjects namely General Studies & Current affairs.
- Candidates 5 times to the number of vacancies will be called for the next stage i.e. Physical Efficiency Test.
- The written exam is only qualifying in nature for the Physical standard/efficiency test.
Get free study material for Bihar Police Driver Constable. Register here
Watch: World Radio Day 2020 | Adda247