Bihar Police Constable Cut Off 2020: BPSSC conducted the Bihar Police Constable exam on 12th January and will conduct on 20th January in 2 shifts for the recruitment of 11,880 vacancies in various departments. As the exam on 12th Jan is over now, many candidates are looking for the expected Bihar Police Constable Cut off.
Candidates qualifying the written examination will undergo the Physical Endurance Test that will determine the final selection of candidates in the said examination. The Bihar Police Constable cut off will differ according to the category. What are the minimum marks required by the candidates to qualify the Bihar Police Constable written exam? Find out below.
|Exam||Bihar Police Constable Exam 2019-20|
|Board||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Bihar|
|Exam date||12th and 20th January 2020|
|Result date||To Be Notified|
Bihar Police Constable Cut Off 2020: Expected Cut Off
The expected cut off based on the review of students received regarding the written exam is 60-70. The cut off may vary depending upon the difficulty level of various shifts. Take a look at the important points regarding the cut off for Bihar Police Constable exam:
|Category||Expected Cut off|
- The Bihar police constable written exam is only qualifying in nature and hence, the final selection will not be made on the basis of the marks scored in the exam.
- Candidates scoring less than 30% marks in the written exam will be declared disqualified from the recruitment process.
- Candidates 5 times the number of vacancies will qualify for the next stage i.e. Physical Endurance test.
Factors Affecting the Bihar Police Constable Cut Off 2020
A number of factors affect the category wise cut off:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The overall number of appeared candidates
- Category applied for