Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released the notification for the 31st Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020 on its official site at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and containing the requisite degree can now apply online till 15th June 2020. The apply online date has been extended again due to the current situation faced by the students. The detailed eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process, important dates and other details have been provided in this post.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: Important Dates
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Starting Date for Registration: 03-06-2020
- Last Date for Registration: 06-06-2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 15-06-2020
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: Educational Qualifications
The candidates applying online must possess a law degree approved by the Bar Council of India.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: Age Limit
Candidates applying for this recruitment must possess the minimum and maximum age as per the criteria in the notification:
- Minimum age of 22 years as on 01-08-2019
- Maximum age of 35 years as on 01-08-2018
- For reserved category candidates along with females- between 22 to 40 years as on the date mentioned.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: Application Fee
- For unreserved candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/ PH/ Women candidates of Bihar State & PWD: Rs. 150/-
- The payment of application fee must be done online only.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: Selection Process
The selection process of BPSC Judicial exam will comprise of 3 stages. However, the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in the mains examination and interview.
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
Preliminary examination Pattern
The preliminary exam will be OMR based and consist of 2 papers with multiple-choice questions. Paper 1 will consist of 100 marks containing questions from General Studies and Paper 2 will contain questions from Law for a total of 150 marks. The subjects are as given below:
|Paper 1||General Studies||100 marks|
|Paper 2||Law-Related||150 marks|
- General Knowledge including current affairs
- Elementary General Science
- Law of Evidence & Procedure
- Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
- Hindi Law & Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property and Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief
- Law of Contracts & Torts
- Commercial Law
The minimum qualifying marks for Unreserved category students in the preliminary exam is 45% whereas, for Reserved category students, the qualifying marks are 40%.
Mains examination pattern
The written mains exam will contain compulsory subjects and optional subjects as given below:
|General Knowledge including current affairs||150 marks|
|Elementary General Science||100 marks|
|General Hindi||100 marks|
|General English||100 marks|
|Law of Evidence & Procedure||150 marks|
Candidates will have the option to choose any 3 subjects from the given 5 subjects:
|Constitutional and Administrative Law of India||150 marks|
|Hindi Law & Muhammadan Law||150 marks|
|Law of Transfer of Property and Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief||150 marks|
|Law of Contracts & Torts||150 marks|
|Commercial Law||150 marks|