Bihar Health Department under the Government of Bihar has released the official notification for the recruitment of 1430 vacancies for the post of Junior Resident for a tenure of 1 year on its official website @state.bihar.gov.in. The interested candidates can apply for the desired post by filling the online application form before the last date 24th May 2021. The selected candidates will be posted in Government Medical Colleges and Hospitals across the State. In this article, we are providing all the details regarding the recruitment process of the Bihar Health Department.
Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||12th May 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||15th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||24th May 2021|
Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The category-wise number of vacancies for the recruitment of the posts of Junior Resident is given in the table below.
|Category||No. of Posts||Women Reservation of 35%|
|Women of Backward Class||43||00|
Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can go through and check the Educational Qualification and category wise Age Limit (eligibility criteria) related to the job post below.
Candidates must have a full-time MBBS Degree from a recognized and MCI affiliated University/Institution.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|UR (Male)||37 years|
|UR (Female)||40 years|
|OBC & BC (Male & Female)||40 years|
|SC & ST (Male & Female)||42 years|
How to Apply For Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021?
- To apply for the post of Junior Resident candidates can click on the direct online application link mentioned above.
- Those who have not been registered need to register themselves.
- Click on Junior Resident Recruitment 2021.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Bihar Health Department Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualification, age limit, and experience (if any).
- The Final Selection will be based on Merit, and the selected candidates will be called for Document Verification.
Bihar Health Department Recruitment Salary
Selected candidates will be offered a remuneration of Rs. 65,000/- per month.
Bihar Health Department Recruitment: FAQ
Q.What are the number of vacancies announced by the Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The total of 1430 vacancies are announced by the Bihar Health Department.
Q.What is the selection process of Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The selection process will be on a Merit basis for Bihar Health Department.
Q. Bihar Health Department has released the recruitment notification for which post?
Ans: The recruitment notification has been released by the Bihar Health Department for the recruitment of Junior Resident.
You may also like to read this: