BHEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is recruiting candidates to the post of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice. All the candidates who possess a BTech or diploma degree can apply for the 229 vacancies for the posts of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting official website of BHEL @bhelbpl.co.in. All the important information related to recruitment has been given below:
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Starting date to apply: March, 13th 2020
Last date to apply: April 3, 2020
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
All the candidates who wish to apply for Graduate Apprentice should possess a B.Tech degree from a recognized college or university and the candidates who are applying for the posts of Diploma Apprentice should possess a diploma from a recognized institute.
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age to apply for the recruitment is 14 years and the maximum age limit to be eligible for the recruitment is 25 years
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, the selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Salary
For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/- Per Month.
For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of BHEL @bhelbpl.co.in
- Go to the link that reads BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment
- Register on the link by filling your details
- Enter the registration details for filling the application form
- Fill the form and upload all your certifications and press submit
- The candidates who are applying are advised to save the application form for future reference
- List of Essential Services Available During 21-Days Lockdown
- SSC vs Bank Vs RRB NTPC Exams: Check Detailed Comparison
- List Of Government Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Questions: Know Everything About Coronavirus