BHEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is recruiting candidates to the post of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice. All the candidates who possess a BTech or diploma degree can apply for the 229 vacancies for the posts of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting official website of BHEL @bhelbpl.co.in. All the important information related to recruitment has been given below:
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Starting date to apply: March, 13th 2020
Last date to apply: April 3, 2020
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
All the candidates who wish to apply for Graduate Apprentice should possess a B.Tech degree from a recognized college or university and the candidates who are applying for the posts of Diploma Apprentice should possess a diploma from a recognized institute.
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The minimum age to apply for the recruitment is 14 years and the maximum age limit to be eligible for the recruitment is 25 years
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, the selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Salary
For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/- Per Month.
For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of BHEL @bhelbpl.co.in
- Go to the link that reads BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment
- Register on the link by filling your details
- Enter the registration details for filling the application form
- Fill the form and upload all your certifications and press submit
- The candidates who are applying are advised to save the application form for future reference
- List of Essential Services Available During 21-Days Lockdown
- SSC vs Bank Vs RRB NTPC Exams: Check Detailed Comparison
- List Of Government Exams Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Questions: Know Everything About Coronavirus