Are you wondering how to utilize the lockdown time in doing something productive? Are you preparing for the SSC examinations to be held in 2020? To get selected in SSC, you must utilize the lockdown period in the best possible way. SSC is the topmost organization to get recruited as a government job employee. Let’s take a look at how you can utilize the lockdown period to make sure your selection in SSC exams is confirmed. Take a look at the things to follow to prepare for SSC exam preparation.
How to prepare for SSC Exams?
1. Make a study Plan- Try to create a study plan comprising all the subjects with time divided equally. Study as per the study plan. Do not study one subject for 4-5 hours. Allot a topic for every 2 hours. In this way, you can get breaks in between.
2. Go through the Exam pattern & syllabus in detail- While making a study plan, go through the complete exam pattern & syllabus in detail to get an idea about the subjects. Check out the marking scheme of questions in the exam. Study accordingly for the SSC exams.
|Check SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern||Click Here to View SSC CGL Tier II Syllabus|
3. Previous years papers- Go for the previous years papers to get an idea about the questions asked in the exam. Examine the papers to know the type of questions asked in the exam.
4. Daily Topic Wise Quizzes- Try to practice from the daily topic-wise quizzes related to a particular topic. It will help you strengthen your weaker areas and will give aid to your preparation.
|Quant Questions||English Questions|
|Reasoning Questions||GA Questions|
5. Full-length mock tests- Exercising the full length mocks will help you in time management and developing accuracy. Make sure you scrutinise the mock test and improve the sections troubling you.
6. Learn from your mistakes- Do not appear for 2-3 mock tests every day. It’s important to appear for one mock test and then examine it properly. You must learn from your mistakes to enhance further.
How to stay motivated for SSC exams?
- Patience is the Key
2. Stay Away From Negativity
Stay away from the negativity surrounding you. Do not lose your enthusiasm. You must stay apart from negativity and think positive. Remember your goals and how you can achieve it.
3. Avoid Distractions
Don’t get distracted and run away from the vision of clearing the desired exam at any cost. The extended time given to you should be a reason for your success not of failure. Avoid wasting time and utilize it in making the best use. Do not indulge in any activities that take you farther from your goals. Stick to your schedule and opt to remain away from negative people.
4. Utilize the Time
Utilize the lockdown time efficiently. All the great thinkers of the world turned their difficulties into the opportunities. Be prepared to crush any kind of hinders in your path. All those who had not practised up to the mark in the previously allotted time for any reason, it is a lifeline for those aspirants. Learn the topics that bother you. Strengthen your weakness and prepare yourself for the final battle.
5. Practice enough
We care for your dreams to the utmost. Practice with the help of Adda247 mock tests. The practice is the salient and the foremost factor in adding fuel to one’s preparation. So, don’t be oblivion regarding the apt content material provided on Adda247. Mock tests act as a tool that helps you improvise yourself.