BESCOM Recruitment 2021: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 400 Apprentice Posts on NATS website – http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.The interested candidates can apply online from the official website – bescom.karnataka.gov.in before 05 August 2021. The online application will begin on 15th July 2021. The diploma holder or graduate candidates can apply for the same recruitment process. Go through the detailed article for the details regarding it.
BESCOM Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application starting date
||15th July 2021|
|Last date for enrolling in the NATS portal in order to apply “BESCOM”||30th July 2021|
|Last date for applying at “BESCOM”||5th August 2021|
|Result||10th August 2021|
|Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates at “BESCOM”||16th to 18th August 2021|
BESCOM Recruitment Notification PDF
Candidates can download the official notification PDF of BESCOM Recruitment from the below link. The notification has been released for the recruitment of 400 Apprentice posts for which candidates can apply from 15th July 2021 to 5th August 2021.
Click here to download the Official BESCOM Notification PDF 2021
BESCOM Vacancy Details
The total vacancies released by BESCOM is 400 for the post of Apprentice. The total vacancy breakdown has been tabulated below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice||325 Posts|
|Diploma Apprentice||75 Posts|
BESCOM Apprentice Eligiblity Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process candiates must check and satisfy the eligiblity i.e. educational qualification and age limit. Here we have shared the eligiblity required for the BESCOM application.
- Graduate Apprentice – B.Tech/B.E or equivalent
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Diploma from Polytechnic college
Minimum 18 Years of age as per Apprentice rule
How to Apply Online for BESCOM Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/.
- For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal and having login details – After verification of student enrolment by BOAT (SR), a student will be able to login and apply:
- Click on Establishment Request Menu
- Click on Find Establishment
- Upload Resume e. Choose Establishment name
- Type “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited ” and search
- Click on apply
- Click on apply again
For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal:
- Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click Enroll
- Complete the application form
- A unique Enrollment Number for each student will be generated. Please wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval. After this student can proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 :
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” and search
- Click apply
- Click apply again
BESCOM Selection Process 2021:
The Selection will be based on Shortlisting the candidates from online application data. Shortlisting process will be done based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination only.
BESCOM Apprentice Salary:
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 7000
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Rs. 5000