BEL has released a notification for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant Trainee and Technician posts. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has invited online applications for the Non Executives for Bengaluru Complex in Bharat Electronics Limited on its official website for filling 52 vacancies. The online application has been started on 20th January 2021 and the closing date for filling up the application form is 3rd February 2021. The interested and eligible candidate can apply for the posts from the official website of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) i.e. @bel-india.in.
BEL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting date to apply||20th January 2021|
|Closing Date||03rd February 2021|
BEL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
|Posts||Qualification||Trade/Discipline||No. of Posts||Experience||Reservation Pattern||Grade / Career
Path / Pay Scale
at least 3 years
|Grade: WG-VII /
Pay Scale :
Rs. 24,500 – 3% –
Rs. 90,000/- +
CTC: Rs. 6.11
|2||Technician ‘C’||SSLC + ITI +
|Grade: WG-IV /
Pay Scale :
Rs. 21,500/- – 3%
– Rs. 82,000/- +
CTC: Rs. 5.36
*Engineering Assistant Trainees (EAT) will undergo training for an initial period of six months during which they will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/-pm. On successful completion of the training and on passing the gradation test they will be placed on the regular pay scales indicated above.
BEL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- All the Educational qualification mentioned in I-POSTS, column (3) Qualification should be from a recognized University.
- The candidate must possess all valid mark-sheets / Final Certificate (Convocation Certificate)
- In case there is no mention of specialization in the Final Certificate as required in the minimum essential educational qualification, candidates are required to attach a copy of the certificate from University/Institution/College along with the application and submit it in original along with photocopies at the time of interview document verification with a clear mention of their specialization in the Final Certificate
- Minimum percentage of marks for Engineering Assistant Trainee and Technician posts – General/EWS/OBC – 60% aggregate and for SC/ST/PWD – 50% aggregate
BEL Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC/EWS category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only). SC/ST/PWD are exempted from paying the application fee.
Steps to Apply Online For BEL Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of BEL @bel-india.in
- Click on the Recruitment option in the Career Section.
- Click on Apply Online for “Recruitment of Non Executives for Bengaluru Complex in Bharat Electronics Limited”
- Fill in all the details carefully and submit the application fee
- Applications should be accompanied by the following scanned self-attested documents
- Download the application form for more details.
BEL Recruitment 2021:Selection Process
The candidates meeting the criteria will be shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test for 150 marks consisting of:
Part I: General Aptitude: 50 marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude to logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills, and general knowledge.
Part II: Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.