BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has notified that the online application for the project engineer and trainee engineers on 07th September 2020 @bel-india.in. The online application has started and is going to end on 27th September 2020. BEL is recruiting for 145 vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment from the like provided below along with other important information. Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence
BEL Engineer Recruitment Important Dates
|Application Start Date||07th September 2020|
|Application Last Date||27th September 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||27th September 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
BEL Engineer Recruitment Vacancy
- Trainee Engineer – 54 Posts (Bengaluru)
- Project Engineer – 33 Posts (Bengaluru / Hyderabad)
- Project Engineer – 22 Posts (Bengaluru /Chandipur, Odisha)
- Project Engineer-I – 37 Posts (Gandhinagar, Okha & Porbandar- Gujarat, Mumbai-Maharashtra, New Mangalore – Karnataka, Kochi, Azhikode – Kerala, Chennai, Puducherry – Tamil Nadu, Vizag, Machilipatnam – Andhra Pradesh, Hirakud – Odisha, Kolkata – West Bengal, Kavaratti, Amini – Lashadweep, Campbell Bay. Digilipur – Andaman & Nicobar Islands and New Delhi)
BEL Engineer Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Trainee Engineer: SD-TE Full-time B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
- Project Engineer: SD -PE Full time B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical/Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
- Project Engineer – I: Full time BE/B.Tech in the Civil/EEE/Mechanical discipline with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates
BEL Engineer Recruitment Selection Process
A merit list of candidates will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech and work experience.
BEL Engineer Recruitment Salary
- Trainee Engineer – 1st Year – Rs. 25,000/-, 2nd Year – Rs. 28,000/- and 3rd Year – Rs. 31,000/-
- Project Engineer – 1st Year – Rs. 35,000/ – 2nd Year – Rs. 40,000/ – 3rd Year – Rs. 45,000/ – 4th Year – Rs. 50,000/ -\
BEL Engineer Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection criterion is based on the final percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Diploma.
BEL Engineer Recruitment Salary
Selected candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 10,400/- per month
How To Apply
- Click the below link to Apply Online for BEL Engineer Recruitment 2020.
- Register by creating a Username and Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. For which posts BEL Engineer Recruitment is release?
Ans. The recruitment is for the Trainee & Project Engineer posts only.
Q. For how many vacancies the recruitment is released?
Ans. There are 145 vacancies in BEL Engineer Recruitment.
Q. When can one apply for BEL Engineer Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the BEL Engineer Recruitment from the link given in the article or directly from the official website.
Q. When was the online application begun?
Ans. The online application began on 07th September 2020.
Q. What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 27th September 2020.