BARC Recruitment 2019: Asst Security Officer & Security Guard
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra has released the notification for 92 vacancies of Assistant Security Officer and Security Guard for which candidates can apply online till 6th December 2019. The link to apply online is available in this post and candidates can download the official notification for BARC Recruitment 2019 along with the total vacancies, educational qualifications, pay scale, eligibility criteria and selection process.
BARC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Applications are invited online only and the Last date of the receipt of applications: 06/12/2019.
BARC Recruitment 2019: 92 Vacancies
|Assistant Security Officer (A)||Group B (Non-Gazetted)||19|
|Security Guard||Group C (Non-Gazetted)||73|
BARC Recruitment 2019: Pay Scale
- Assistant Security Officer (A): Rs 35400/- (Cell No.1-Level 6 of Pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules.
- Security Guard: Rs 18000/- (Cell No.1-Level 1 of Pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules
BARC Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
The Age Limit for Assistant Security Officer (A) and Security Guard is Minimum 18 years and Maximum (UR- 27 years, SC/ST- 32 years and OBC 30 years) as on the last date of receipt of application.
BARC Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
For Assistant Security Officer (A): Graduate from a recognized University
Experience: Not below Junior Commissioned Officer or equivalent or having five years of experience as a Non-Commissioned Officer or equivalent.
Security Guard: Candidates should be Xth Standard pass to be eligible to apply for this post.
BARC Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
The mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
- For the post of Assistant Security Officer(A) (DR/01): 150/-(Rupees One hundred and fifty only)
- For the post of Security Guard (DR/02) – 100/-(Rupees One hundred only)
- Application Fee is exempted for women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation as per Government of India Orders.
BARC Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
For the post of Assistant Security Officer(A) and Security Guard, the selection process of the BARC Recruitment is as given below:
- Physical Test and
- Written Test.
Check the complete notification for the BARC Recruitment 2019
Click here to apply online for BARC Recruitment 2019
You may like to read:
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
- SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Vacancies for 2019-20
Click here for best SSC CGL mock tests, video course, live batches, books or eBooks
Watch: RRB NTPC 2019 | Maths | Trigonometry