BARC Admit Card 2020: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released the admit card for the physical test to be conducted for the post of Assistant Security Officer & Security Guard. The Physical test is scheduled to be conducted in March and April as per the date mentioned on the admit card. The direct link to download admit card is available on the official site of BARC at recruit.barc.gov.in.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invited application to recruit Assistant Security Officer & Security Guard in its 2 facilities namely Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra and its Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The selection process for recruitment includes a physical test and written test. Candidates are required to appear for the physical test after which they will be qualified for the written examination.
Documents required to submit while appearing for Physical test
Candidates are required to bring the documents mentioned below in original while appearing for the physical test failing which they would not be allowed to attend the physical test:
- Admit Card along with the print out of the online application
- 2 recent coloured passport size photograph
- Date of birth proof such as School Leaving Certificate /Matriculation Certificate
(SSC)/Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Identity proof (such as Aadhaar card / PAN card /Voter ID card/driving license/service identity card issued by Central/State Government etc)
- Valid SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate
- Discharge certificate (in case of Ex-servicemen/Ex-constables)
- Certificate issued to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
- Certificate issued to persons domiciled in Kashmir division of the state of J&K during
01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989
- NOC from present employer in case of candidates serving under Central / State
Government / Autonomous Body / PSU
- Certificate applicable for Meritorious sportsperson
- Divorce decree in case of divorced women
- Certificate issued in r/o candidate staying in hill areas
BARC Vacancy 2020: 92 Vacancies
A total of 92 vacancies were released. The post wise distribution is given below:
|Assistant Security Officer (A)||Group B (Non-Gazetted)||19|
|Security Guard||Group C (Non-Gazetted)||73|
BARC Pay Scale 2020
- Assistant Security Officer (A): Rs 35400/- (Cell No.1-Level 6 of Pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules.
- Security Guard: Rs 18000/- (Cell No.1-Level 1 of Pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Vacancies for 2019-20