Dear Students, SSC CGL 2017 Notice is out and Now It is time to shed a light on all the posts of SSC CGL Exam. Most of the time students are not aware of the job profile and job nature, and they end up filling wrong preferences. So, This Article can save one or two years of your precious life. What We felt in these years is that there is little information available to aspirants about job profile. Whatever information is available on the internet is either too rosy or too gloomy. Hence, they do not present the actual scene. For every job to consider fit for yourself, first you need to know the pros and cons of that post and then evaluate them according to your personality, requirement, family life etc. Keep in mind that value for particular pros and cons also changes individually. For example, the value of exposure may not be the same for all people. Similarly, the value of Posting in the home state may not have same for all. So, evaluate pros and cons attached to every post and then decide carefully. Without evaluating at true level aspirants opt wrongly and then they have to appear for the exam next year.
In this article, Detail will be provided for the Post/Job offered by SSC Under
Controller General of Defence Accounts
- The candidates selected for the post of Auditors are allocated to either C&AG or CGDA departments.
- It happens in a round robin manner.The First candidate goes to C&AG, second to CGDA, third to C&AG and so on until the vacancies are utilized.
- In CGDA you will be appointed as an auditor in Defence.
- You might get army/navy/airforce/ordnance factory command.
- It is not powerful but a respected post.
- You can get home posting.
- You have to do the manual work like passing of bills, auditing pay bills of Staffs, accounting the factory production in factory command.
- It’s a very good post.
You have to work 8 hours(officially) and Saturday-Sunday off.
Salary wise it is a very good post.
Initially, you will get minimum 21,000 in A class cities including HRA.
- You will get automatically promoted to Senior Auditor (grade pay 4200) in 3 years.
- You will get a chance to sit for departmental SAS exam for the post of AAO (Gazette post) after completion of 2 years.
- Promotion wise, it’s a good department.
- After spending two years in service, you will be eligible for SAS exam.
- Thus you have a chance of going to 4800GP from 2800GP and you will become Assistant Audit Officer.