Assam PSC Recruitment 2019
Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer to fill 463 Vacancies. Candidates must read the detailed official notification to check their eligibility criteria. All the details related to Assam PSC Recruitment 2019 has been mentioned in this post. Download the application form to apply for the Assam PSC Recruitment 2019. The last date to apply online for this recruitment was extended to 1st January 2020.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2019: Vacancy
Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Roads Department: 156
Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Department: 307
Assam PSC Recruitment 2019: Scale of Pay
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 30,000/-1,10,000/-PB 4 with Grade Pay of Rs 12,700/-plus other allowances
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 14,000/-49,000/-PB 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 8,700/-plus other allowances
Assam PSC Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
Assistant Engineer (Civil) Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Government. Or
- Passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) the official language of the State of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo)
Junior Engineer (Civil) Educational Qualifications
- A Candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.
- The Diploma Courses must be a Regular Course. Diploma Courses obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo)
Assam PSC Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age
as on 01-01-2019.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 21/12/2019 during office hours.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil
NOTE: The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing a corrigendum/addendum.