Assam PSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) have resumed the recruitment of candidates to fill 567 vacancies to the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. The recruitment has been started again and candidates who had applied earlier need to apply again. Candidates can visit APSC official website @apsc.nic.in. to apply for the recruitment. The official notice has been provided below.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Opening date of application: May 6, 2020
- Closing date of application: June 16, 2020
- Assistant Engineer(Civil): 156 + 104 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 307 Posts
Candidates who are willing to take this job must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Government or Passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
Candidates who are applying for the posts must be above the age of 21 years of age and less than 38 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit the commission’s website apsc.nic.in or click on the link provided below to download the form.
- Get the print out of the application form..Fill in all the required details carefully.
- No document other than the HSLC or Class X Board Examination Admit Card/Pass Certificate, in which the date of birth is recorded, will be accepted by the Commission for determination of age.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the
Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy
Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.