Assam Police Recruitment 2020: The Police department of Assam has released the notification for the recruitment of Constables, Firemen, Sub Officer, and Emergency Rescuers where a total of 1283 vacancies has been released. The recruitment process will be entirely conducted in the districts of Assam and candidates will be selected on the pay scale of Rs. 14000-49,000/ (Pay Band II) as per the Grade pay mentioned below.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
The online applications from eligible candidates will be received from 25-02-2020 to 15-03-2020. There is no application fee to be given. You have to visit the official site at slprbassam.in to apply online for Assam Police Recruitment 2020. The post written below contains all the details required to be read properly by the aspirants before applying. Check the vacancy wise distribution, grade pay, qualifications, selection process and download notification for the Assam Police Recruitment 2020.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Last Date To Apply Online
The applications by the interested individuals will be received by the department till 15th March 2020. You must apply before the last date.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Vacancy, Grade Pay And Qualifications
The post wise distribution of 1283 Vacancies along with the grade pay and educational qualifications required has been provided in the below table:
|Constable of Police
|802||Rs. 6200/-||10+2 (Science) with Physics,
Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM)
|Constable of Police (UB)||3||Rs. 5600/-||HS or Class- XII Passed|
|Constable of Police
|7||Rs. 5000/-||HSLC Passed or equivalent with
Driving License in LMV & MMV.
|Constable of Police
|1||Rs. 5000/-||HSLC Passed or equivalent
with ITI course in trade
|FIRE & EMERGENCY
|Sub Officer||3||Rs 6,200/-.||Class-XII Passed or equivalent (Science) with
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM)
|Firemen||410||Rs. 5000/-||Class-XII passed (Science).|
|Emergency Rescuer||57||Rs. 5000/-||Class-XII passed (Science).|
Age Limit For Assam Police
- For the posts of Sub-Officer-> Age must be between 20 to 24 years as on 1st January of 2020
- For the posts of Constable in APRO and Fireman & Emergency Rescuer in F&ES-> 18 to 25 years as on 1st January of 2020
Assam Police Selection Process
- Candidates whose applications are found correct will be called for the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
- The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks
- After completion of the PST and PET for all the candidates, district-wise merit lists for each category will be prepared and candidates will be called for the written test.
Assam Police Written Exam Pattern
- The written test will comprise 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet i.e. exam will be conducted offline.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get half a mark.
- The total marks for the Written Test will be 50.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The questions asked in the written exam will cover the following subjects:
I. Elementary Arithmetic
II. General English
III. Logical reasoning/Mental ability
IV. Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
V. General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs
- The date and venue (s) of the written test will be notified in due course.
Final results will be prepared based on the marks obtained as per the following criteria:
|Stage||Maximum Marks Allotted|
|Marks awarded in PET||40 Marks|
|MCQ Written Test||50 Marks|
|Extra-curricular activities and special skills||10 Marks|