Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released the notification for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020. A total of 451 posts of Constable/Guardsman (Grade-III) has been notified by the board. Candidates can apply online for the recruitment of constable from 10th June 2020. The Constable/Guardsman (Grade-III) will be recruited under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards, Assam in the Pay Scale of Rs. 14,000- 60,500/- with Grade pay of Rs 5600. Check out the eligibility criteria, pay scale, vacancy and other details provided in this post.
|Recruitment||Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020|
|Board||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Post||Constable /Guardsman (Grade-III)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14,000- 60,500/- with Grade pay of Rs 5600|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Application submission||From 10th June 2020|
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The important dates for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020 are given below:
|Starting date for online applications||10-06-2020|
|Last date for online applications||30-06-2020|
|Date of PET (Physical Efficiency Test)||To be notified|
|Written exam date||To be notified|
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
18 to 38 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and on or after 01.01.1982.
- H.S.L.C or Class X passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- Other Qualification: Home Guards Training Certificate or NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). After the PET, the written examination is held for the selected candidates.
Written examination Pattern
- Written test will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get half a mark.
- Questions will be of the level of class IX and X. Total marks for the Written Test will be 50.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The subjects to be covered will be as follows:
I. Elementary Arithmetic
II. General English
III. Logical reasoning/ Mental ability
IV. Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
V. General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs
- Written Test will be conducted throughout the State on same day in each district. The date of the written test will be notified in due course.