Adda247 has launched an Online Test Series for the ASRB ICAR Administrative officer (AO) and Finance & Accounts Officer ( F&AO) Tier-I examination. ASRB Administrative Officer (AO) and Finance & Accounts Officer (F &AO) exam is scheduled to be held on 10th May 2022. The board will release the admit card for the recruitment 15 days before the revised examination dates. The selection will be done through two stages of examination. The candidates must prepare themselves according to that.
The online test series will help to practice for the exam and will help to increase the accuracy and speed. This will increase the confidence level of the candidates so that they can get an exam-like environment.
ASRB ICAR Administrative officer (AO) and Finance & Accounts Officer (F&AO) Tier-I Exam Pattern:-
Objective multiple choice paper of 200 questions of one mark each of three hours duration containing the following Section:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Section – A||General Knowledge||50 Questions||3 Hours|
|Section – B||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||50 Questions|
|Section – C||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||50 Questions|
|Section – D||Language Comprehension (Hindi or English)||50 Questions|
Note:- Each wrong answer will attract a penalty of one-third of the marks originally assigned to that question
- 10 Full-Length Mocks Based on Latest Pattern
- 25 Practice Sets: 5 Quantitative Aptitude | 5 Reasoning | 5 General Knowledge | 5 English Language | 5 Hindi Language
- 36 Weekly Current Affairs (Sep 2021 to May 2022)
- Validity: 6 Months
- Get Detailed Solutions for all the Tests.
- Compete with PAN-INDIA aspirants in an exam-like environment.
- Get Complete Analysis with All India Rank, Percentile, Time Spent, Topper’s Comparison & Section-wise detail report.