Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra has released notification for the Group A, Medical Officer posts on its official website. There is a total of 899 Group A vacancies have been announced for Arogya Vibhag Public Health Services, Maharashtra. The interested candidates can apply for Group A vacancies till 20th April 2021. The Online Application has begun on 30th March 2021. For the concerned recruitment process, the job location will be Nashik. The application mode is offline only. In this article, we are providing you the details regarding the recruitment process.
Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting date||30th March 2021|
|Closing Date||20th April 2021|
Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Maharashtra Medical & Health Services, Group ‘A’ – 899 Posts
- It is to be noted that the 36 posts are reserved for differently-abled persons distributed as follows:-18 posts for Partially blind & 18 posts for one leg affected persons.
- The number of posts and reservations is likely to be changed.
Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should have MBBS Degree to be eligible to apply for Medical Officer posts.
How to Apply for Arogya Vibhag Recruitment?
Follow the given steps for Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra for the various post:
- Click on the given link for Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Application.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill in all the important details sought in the application
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format and send them to