APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has released an official notification for the recruitment of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2021. The recruitment process is going to be conducted for 179 vacancies. Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has revised the exam date of the recruitment exam to be held for various vacancies for Grade C in different departments. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written tests and skill tests. The exam was to be held on 1 August 2021 which is now tentatively changed to 29 August 2021. The online applications are ongoing at apssb.nic.in for recruitment to the various post of Group C. The candidates can complete the online registration process by 17th June 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the details regarding the process.
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online application
||18th May 2021|
|Closing of On-line registration of application Date & Time||17th June 2021 at 15:00 Hrs|
|Tentative Written Exam Date||29th August 2021|
APSSB CHSL 2021 Vacancy Details
|Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2021
|Post. Code||Post Name||Total|
|73/21||LDC (District Establishment)||54|
|75/21||Jr Secretariat Asst||08|
|76/21||Agricultural Field Asst||11|
|78/21||Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator||09|
APSSB CHSL 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualification for the post is different for various posts. The details are tabulated below.
|Post. Code||Post Name||Qualification|
|73/21||LDC (District Establishment)||XII Class, Typing Knowledge|
|75/21||Jr Secretariat Asst|
|76/21||Agricultural Field Asst||XII Class|
|77/21||Laboratory Asst||XII Class, Laboratory Assistant Certificate|
|78/21||Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator||XII Class, Diploma (Computer Application)|
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For APST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- For General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: through Online.
How to apply for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021?
- The candidates can apply online through the official website of APSSB Recruitment 2021.
- The candidates can apply from 18th May to 17th June 2021.
- Candidates must fill inappropriate details and then pay the required application fees.
- The candidates can take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
APSSB CHSL Recruitment Salary
- Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator – Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-
- Laboratory Assistant – Level 3 Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,200/-
- Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior) – Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-
- Data Entry Operator – Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-
- LDC (District Establishment), LDC – Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-