APSC Recruitment 2021-22: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the official notification for the APSC recruitment of Forest Rangers in the Assam Forest Service under the Environment & Forests Department against Advt. No. 14/2021 on the official website i.e. apsc.nic.in. Assam Government has announced the recruitment of 50 vacancies on 27th December 2021 for the Forest Ranger post. The online application process will begin from 28th December 2021 and the interested candidates can apply online till 27th January 2022 from the direct link provided in this article. The candidates must go through the detailed article to get all the details related to APSC Recruitment 2021-22. This article contains important dates, notifications, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and other information related to the concerned recruitment process.
APSC Recruitment 2021-22: Overview
Assam Government has released the official notification for the Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) Recruitment 2021 for the 50 vacancies for the Forest Ranger post. The APSC Recruitment 2021-22 details have been tabulated below.
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Date of Notification||27th December 2021|
APSC Recruitment 2021-22: Notification PDF
APSC has released the official notification PDF APSC recruitment 2021-22 for Forest Ranger on the official website on 27th December 2021. The online application for APSC Recruitment 2022 is begun on 28th December and the last date to apply online is 27th January 2022. The total number of vacancies released for the APSC Forest Ranger recruitment is 50 vacancies. All the important and necessary details have been covered in this article according to the notification PDF. The candidates can download the notification PDF from the direct link provided below.
APSC Recruitment 2021-22: Important Dates
Assam Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment for Forest Ranger on 27th December 2021. Before applying for the recruitment process candidates must go through the important dates tabulated below.
|APSC Recruitment 2021-22 Notification Released Date||27th December 2021|
|APSC Apply online Starts||28th December 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online||27th January 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Fees||30th January 2022|
APSC Recruitment 2021-22: Apply Online Link
Assam Public Service Commission has begun the online application process from 28th December 2021 for which the official application link has been provided below. The mode of application is online. Candidates need to apply online only there is no other mode of application. There is no need to visit the official website of APSC. The candidates who can eligible and interested in this recruitment can directly apply online by given the below link. The last date to apply online is 27th January 2022.
How to apply online for the APSC Recruitment 2021-22?
We are providing all the initial stages for the online application of APSC Forest Ranger recruitment 2021-22. Candidates must go through the steps provided below.
Steps to Check: APSC Recruitment 2021-22
- Visit the official website i.e. apsc.nic.in or the direct link provided above.
- The candidates need to apply online only. There is no other mode of application.
- Candidates need to first register themselves in the Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first needed to go to the APSC’s reclamation website https//apscrecruitment.in.
- Register by clicking on “Register Here”
- Register with active and valid Email ID. Create account.
- Login with the credentials.
- Click on Apply section. Fill in all the details.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like CertificateNo., Issue date, Issuing authority, and upload the documents/ certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification (s), etc. or any other information, in pdf/ jpeg file in such a way that the file size doesn’t exceed 200 KB.
- Make the payment and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the form for future references.
APSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Detail
APSC has released a total number of 50 Forest Ranger vacancies in the same recruitment process.
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
APSC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process candidates must satisfy and be eligible for the criteria mentioned in the notification. The educational qualification and age limit has explained below. Before applying, candidates must go through this.
APSC Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:
iv. Computer Applications/ Computer Science
v. Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
vi. Environmental Science
xiii. Veterinary Science
APSC Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01-01-2021.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card issued
by a recognized Central/State Board/Council which is to be uploaded while filling up the online application.
- Age relaxation as per the rules.
APSC Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
The application fees have been given below according to the category of the candidates. The candidates need to pay according to their selection of category.
APSC Recruitment 2021: Salary
- The detailed pay scale according to the notification released has been mentioned below. The candidates must check the pay scale from here.
- Payscale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month) is as below:
- Pay scale-Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-
Pay band-P.B. -3
APSC Recruitment 2021: FAQ
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the APSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 27th January 2022.
Q.How many vacancies are released for the APSC Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released for Frest Ranger is 50.
Q.What is the age limit required for the APSC Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age.
Q. How to apply online for the APSC Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans: The online application link has been provided above.