UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has published a recruitment notification for the Patwari and Accountant posts on 17th June 2021 on its official website @www.sssc.uk.gov.in. The Commission has released the total number of 513 vacancies out of which 366 vacancies are for Patwari and the remaining 147 are for Accountant posts. The interested candidates can apply online from 22nd June 2021 and the last date to apply online is 5th August 2021. Before applying for any examination the candidates must go through the eligiblity criteria as well as the application fees for the UKSSSC Recruitment 2021. Here we are providing the details regarding “How to apply online for UKSSSC Patwari Recruitment 2021?”
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The official notification has been released on 17th June 2021, and the online registration will begin on 22nd June 2021. All the important dates regarding the UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 have been tabulated below.
|UKSSSC Notification||17th June 2021|
|Online Registration Starts On||22nd June 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||05th August 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||07th August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||October- November 2021|
|Exam Date||November 2021|
UKSSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should possess the following described education qualification and age limit as detailed in the notification to be eligible for Patwari and Accountant posts.
- Candidates should hold a graduate degree from a recognized university or board to be eligible to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021.
- Age Limit for Patwari: 21 to 28 Years
- Age Limit for Accountant: 21 to 35 Years
- General/ Uttarakhand OBC: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PWD of Uttrakhand Domicile: Rs 150/-
How To Apply For UKSSSC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can apply online from the official website of UKSSSC.
- There will be two procedures to apply online | Registration | Login.
- The candidates applying for the first time will have to first register themselves by entering their credentials. On entering the credentials, a username and a password will be sent to the candidate’s mobile no.
- After registering themselves on the official site. Candidates will have to fill in the required details to get the login Id and password.
- As the OTP will be generated the candidates can now fill in the personal details like aadhar number, date of birth, mobile number, and other details.
- On getting created the Login Credential candidates needs to enter those and start filling the application form.
- The required information should be proper and filled in correctly.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression.
- Pay the required fee.
- Print the successfully filled-in application form for future use.
Other state candidates can apply for the Uttarakhand SSSC Patwari exam. There are no criteria for domicile reservation of a particular state.