Agriculture Insurance Company (AIC) of India Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment of 31 vacancies of Management Trainee and Hindi Officer Scale-1 on 23rd November 2021 at its official website www.aicofindia.com.
The online application process for AIC Recruitment is ongoing and the last date to apply online is 13th December 2021. The candidates who are interested in this AIC recruitment process must be looking for the process of application ad all the details regarding this.
In this article, we are providing you with all the necessary details needed for the Agriculture Insurance Company of Indian Limited application process. Candidates must go through the important dates, eligibility criteria, application fees, and application link.
AIC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has begun the online application from 23rd November 2021 and the last date to apply is 13th December 2021. Go through the AIC Recruitment dates provided below.
|Notification Released||23rd November 2021|
|Online registration of applications begins||23rd November 2021 (08:00 am)|
|Closure of registration of application||13th December 2021 (08:00 pm)|
|Closure for editing application details||13th December 2021 (08:00 PM)|
|Last date for printing your application||28th December 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||23rd November to 13th December 2021|
|AIC Admit Card 2021||10 days before the exam date|
|AIC Exam Date 2021||January 2022|
AIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates must satisfy the following AIC Recruitment eligibility criteria provided below.
Educational Qualifications (as of 01/11/2021)
A Graduate from a recognized university or equivalent with degrees like BE, B.Tech, B.Sc. MCA, B. Com. or MBA.
Must have a post-graduate degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s level. A minimum of 60 % marks must be secured in the graduation.
AIC Recruitment Age (as of 01/11/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years &
- Maximum Age: 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st November 1991 and not later than 31st October 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- For more details, candidates must go through the notification.
AIC Recruitment Application Fees
The candidates have to pay the required application fee while filling their application form for AIC Recruitment 2021. The category-wise application fee has been listed below as mentioned in AIC Recruitment Notification 2021.
|All Other Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply Online for AIC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to apply online from the direct link provided below or from the official website.
- Candidates need to register themselves and the already registered candidates have to enter their registration number and password.
- The application process will include 6 steps for the online application as follows:
- Basic Info
- Photo & Signature
- Candidates need to fill in all the important and basic required information. After filling up this the next step is the uploading of the Photo and Signature. The candidates need to upload it according to the dimensions given in the notification.
- The next step after the photo and sign is updating all the details regarding the qualification and personal information as shown in the below snips.
- The next step according to the application process is the preview of the form filled by the candidate. The next step is the filling of educational qualifications.
- The candidates need to go through the preview and check if there is anything wrong with the application. The next step is the uploading of the left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration. Now pay the fees according to your category and take a printout of the application form for future use.
You may also like to read this: