AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2020: Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam had earlier released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of candidates to the posts of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) and Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant. A total of 61 vacancies were released for Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) and 1134 vacancies were released for Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant. The AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam will be conducted from 08th to 14th August 2020. To help candidates prepare for the exam we are here today providing the syllabus and exam pattern Panchayat Secretary AP recruitment exam.
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary: Selection Procedure
The selection for the candidates for AP panchayat secretary 2020 exam will be done in two stages which are as follows
- Written Exam
- Merit List
AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Qs.||Max. marks||Duration|
|Part A – General Studies & Mental Ability||75||75||75 minutes|
|Part B – History, Economy, Geography, Politics, etc.||75||75||75 minutes|
150 minutes (2.5 hours)
- The Marks obtained in the written test will be considered while preparing the merit list.
- Only objective type questions will be asked in both Part A & B.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
AP Panchayat Secretary Salary
As per the AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2020 official notification, the salary for the hired candidates will be Rs.15,030 to Rs. 46,060/- Per Month. Salary of Rs 15,000 per month is paid per month to selected candidates for the first two years in probation.
AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus:
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life
- Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Syllabus
Part-B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics panchayat secretary ap syllabus
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy
- Reforms ad center-state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economy and Planning in India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Women empowerment and economic development through self-help grounds/community-based organizations with focus on weaker sections
Frequently Asked Questions about panchayat secretary exam
Q. What is the answer marking criteria?
For every right answer, 1 mark will be awarded
Q. Is there any negative marking?
Yes, for every wrong answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted.
Q. What type of questions are asked in the paper?
The question paper consists of multiple-choice questions. The candidate needs to mark the correct answer for each question.
Q. What languages will the question paper be available in?
The question paper will be provided in three languages English, Telugu, and Urdu.