AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020: Department of Gram and Ward Volunteers and Village and Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Grama and Ward Volunteer. A total of 1036 vacancies have been announced in various districts of Andhara Pradesh including Srikakulam, East Godavari, Guntur, SPSR Nellore, and Chittor. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for AP Volunteer Recruitment through the online mode. More details regarding the recruitment have been mentioned below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer: Important Dates
The starting date and last date to apply for the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020 is different of every district. Candidates can check the important dates below.
|District||Start Date||Last Date|
|Srikakulam||29th August 2020||01st September 2020|
|East Godavari||30th August 2020||04th September 2020|
|Guntur||01st September 2020||05th September 2020|
|Nellore||28th August 2020||01st September 2020|
|Chittor||29th August 2020||04th September 2020|
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment Vacancies
Recruitment is being conducted for a total of 1036 vacancies. Check out the vacancy details of AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment in the table below:
Educational Qualification Required for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer
|S. no||Post Names||Education Qualification|
|1||Grama/Ward Volunteer (Nellore)||10th passed|
|2||Grama/Ward Volunteer (Chittoor)||10th passed|
|3||Grama/Ward Volunteer (Srikakulam)||10th passed|
|4||Grama/Ward Volunteer (East Godavari)||10th passed|
|5||Grama/Ward Volunteer (Guntur)||10th passed|
Age Limit for AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Posts
|S.no||Post departments||Age limit as on 01.08.2020|
|1||Grama/Ward Volunteer (Nellore)||18-35 years|
|2||Grama/Ward Volunteer (Chittoor)||18-35 years|
|3||Grama/Ward Volunteer (Srikakulam)||18-35 years|
|4||Grama/Ward Volunteer (East Godavari)||18-35 years|
|5||Grama/Ward Volunteer (Guntur)||18-35 years|
Selection Criteria for AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Posts
The selection shall be done on the basis of an interview by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/ Tahsildar/EO (PR&RD). The candidates will be assessed on:
- Knowledge of various Government Schemes, Programs, welfare activities: 25 Marks
- Previous work experience on various Government Welfare Departments and programs/ NGOs/ Federations/ Social activities: 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills, and general awareness: 25 Marks
- Soft Skills: 25 Marks
How To Apply
- Visit the Official Website gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in or click on the link given below.
- Fill all the details carefully without any mistakes.
- Make a payment online.
- Submit your photo and signature.
- Click the final submit.
- Print your application for your future reference.
The candidates can also check the interview date and time through the link below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies released for the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment?
Ans. The total no. of vacancies released for the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment is 1036 vacancies.
Q. What is the maximum age allowed for the AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment?
Ans. The maximum age limit for AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment is 35 years.
Q. For which post the recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is released for the volunteer posts.