AP Gram Sachivalyam Admit Card: Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has released the admit card of the written exam of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam. The AP Grama Sachivalayam exam is scheduled to hold from 20th to 26th September 2020. All the candidates, who have applied for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020, can download AP Sachivalayam Admit Card from the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or click on the direct link provided below.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Schedule
Check the exam schedule of AP Grama Sachivalayam in the table given below:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Schedule of Village/ Ward Secretariat Staff Recruitment Examination|
|Day & Date||Session||Category Type||Post Name|
|20th September 2020||Forenoon||Category I||Panchayat Secretary/ Mahila Police / Ward Administrative Sec. /
Welfare Education Assistant
|Afternoon||Category III||Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant|
|21st September 2020||Forenoon||Category II B||VRO/Village Surveyor|
|Afternoon||Category II A||Engg. Asst./ Ward Amenities Secretary|
|22nd September 2020||Forenoon||Category III||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary|
|Afternoon||Category III||Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II)|
|23rd September 2020||Forenoon||Category III||Village Agriculture Assistant|
|Afternoon||Category III||Ward Education and Data Processing Secretary|
|24th September 2020||Forenoon||Category III||Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary|
|Afternoon||Category III||ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade- III)|
|25th September 2020||Forenoon||Category III||Village Horticulture Assistant|
|Afternoon||Category III||Village Sericulture Assistant|
|26th September 2020||Forenoon||Category III||Village Fisheries Assistant|
|Afternoon||Category III||Village Animal Husbandry Assistant|
How To Download The Admit Card
- Go to the official website @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on the link ‘ DOWNLOAD YOUR HALL TICKET’, available on the homepage.
- Enter your One Time Profile Registration Id or Application ID or Aadhar Number and Date of Birth ans click on ‘Submit’ Button
- Your AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download your admit card
AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card Details
The following are the details that are present on the candidate’s admit card. Students are suggested to check the details carefully.
- Name of the Student
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Examination
- Reporting Time
- Name of the Exam and code
- Enrollment Number
- Important Instructions
- Father Name
- Test Centre
- Date of Birth
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidates Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Others)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I download AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card?
Ans. You can download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card by using the link given above or from the official website.
Q. What is required to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card?
Ans. You only need your registration number, Date of Birth/ Password to download your Admit Card.
Q. What are the exam dates of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket?
Ans. The exam date of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket is 20th to 26th September 2020.
Q. Is it necessary to take the print out of the hall ticket to the exam center?
Ans. Yes, is it necessary to take the print out of the hall ticket to the exam center.
Q. What document do we need at the exam center?
Ans. You only need to Admit Card print out and one original Identity Proof.
- Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2020; Check Age Limit, Eligibility, Syllabus & Salary
- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Exams
- Telangana Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2020: Check Detailed Panchayat Secretary Syllabus