Dear Readers, We are providing you a quiz of Reasoning Quiz for SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL 2016 and Railways.
1. Arun is younger to Vipul but older to Gaurav. Gaurav is elder to Mohit. Anil is elder to Gaurav but younger to Aarun. Who is third youngest amongst them ?
2. Swapnil is 5 years older than his wife Garima and Garima’s age now is thrice the age of their son Ankur. Ankur is now 10 years old. What was the age of Swapnil when Ankur was born ?
3. How many meaningful English words can be made with RODW using each letter only one time in each word ?
(d) More than four
4. Insert the arithmetical signs in the following numerical figure :
5__3__7__8 = 14
(a) + × –
(b) × – +
(c) + + ×
(d) × + –
5. If 3x – y = 7 and 2x + 3y = 1, what is the value of xy ?
6. Arrange the following in the appropriate sequence :
(iii). Denial and isolation
(a) (iii), (iv), (ii), (v), (i)
(b) (iii), (iv), (v), (ii), (i)
(c) (iii), (ii), (iv), (v), (i)
(d) (i), (iii), (iv), (v), (ii)
7. In a certain code, TRAIN is written as * % & # × and LIER is written as $ # + %. How is NEAR written in that code ?
(a) × + # $
(b) × + & %
(c) × + $ %
(d) + × % $
8. In a certain code language, 46357 is written as 55448. How is 78453 written in that code ?
Directions (Q. 9 – 10): In each of the following questions. Four words have been given out of which three are alike in some manner, while the fourth one is different. Choose out the odd one.