Dear Readers, Today we are providing you a Geography Quiz for SSC CGL 2016, SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL (Physical Features of India)
1. The north-east boundary of peninsular plateau
A. Rajmahal hills
B. Nilagiri hills
2. The boundary of Malwa plateau on north-west is
A. Eastern Ghats
3. The boundary of Malwa plateau on the south is
D. Rajmahal hills
4. Which of the following is one of the oldest fold mountain systems in the world?
5. What is the highest peak in the Aravalli range?
6. Which of the following river flows between Vindhya and satpura ranges?
7. Which of the following is escarpment along the son valley?
A. Sahyadri rage
B. Kaimur range
C. Kailas range
D. Siwalik range
8. Which of the following are located in the north-east of the Malwa plateau?
B. Tapati range
C. Bundi hills
9. Which of the following is the boundary of Deccan plateau on the north?
A. Narmada Range
B. Satpura Range
C. Sahyadri Range
D. Siwalik Range
10. The elevation of Decean plateau varies from
A. 800mts. in the west to 300 mts. in the east.
B. 400mts. in the west to 700 mts. in the east.
C. 600mts. in the west to 500 mts. in the east.
D. 900mts. in the west to 300 mts. in the east.