AP Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board will be conducting the recruitment exam to recruit candidates to the post of constable and SI. The recruitment will be conducted to fill 11, 356 vacancies to the post of constable and 340 Vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI). In this article for ap constable notification, you can get all the important details you must to know regarding the AP Police recruitment process.
- Form fee for general and OBC candidates: Rs. 300
- Form fee for SC, ST and other category candidates: Rs. 150
- Appearing candidates for ap police recruitment must and should have 10th/SSL certificate from any recognized board.
- Minimum pass out marks is enough to appear for the Police Constable Recruitment.
In order to be eligible for the ap police recruitment, the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age limit is set at 30 years.
Note: Age relaxation for reserved categories will be as per govt. rules and regulations.
Selected candidates ap constable exam will be given a salary of Rs. 5,020- 20,00/- + grade pay of Rs. 2,000.
The ap police recruitment board selection procedure consists of:
- AP Police Prelims exam: It’s a 3hr exam divided into 2 parts. Paper 1 is of 100 marks and questions are asked are related to arithmetic, reasoning and mental ability. Paper 2 is General Studies and is also of 100 marks.
- AP police constable Mains Exam: Selected candidates will then appear for the mains exam. Pattern of mains exam has been given below:
|3||arithmetic, reasoning and mental ability||100|
- Physical Standard Test
|Height||Not Less Than 167.6||Not Less Than 152.5|
|Chest||Not Less than 86.3cm with min expansion of 5cm||No|
|Weight||No||Not less than 40 kgs|
- Physical Efficiency Test
|1600m running||8min||10min 30sec|
Syllabus For Pre and Mains Exam (AP Inter Standard)
- General Science
- History of India, Polity and Economy
- Reasoning and Mental Ability Test
- Current Affairs