Allahabad High Court RO/ARO Recruitment 2021: Allahabad High Court has recently released the official notification, inviting the applications for the post of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) in the Establishment of The Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The total number of vacancies notified is 396. Candidates can apply for the post of Review Officer or Assistant Review Officer or for both, through “Online” mode only, starting from 17th August 2021. The last date to apply is 16th September 2021.
|Post||Pay Scale||Total Vacancies|
|Review Officer||Level-8: 47600-151100 (as per the 7th CPC)||46|
|Assistant Review Officer||Level-7: 44900-142400 (as per the 7th CPC)||350|
Name of Examination
Review Officer Recruitment Examination-2021 & Assistant Review Officer Recruitment Examination-2021.
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Eligibility Criteria
1. Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by law in India, Or
|Assistant Review Officer||1. Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by law in India, Or
A Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
2. Diploma/Degree in Computer Science from a recognized Institution / University established by Law in India, Or
‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET/DOEACC Society, Or
‘CCC’ Certificate in Computer Science from recognized institute established by law in India.
3. Minimum Typing Speed of 25 Words per minute in English Typing on Computer.
Note: The Eligibility Criteria for both posts are same.
Q. Can a non-graduate apply for the post?
Ans. No. A Bachelor’s degree is essential qualification to apply for these posts.
Q. Is Computer Proficiency Compulsory?
Ans. Computer Proficiency is an essential qualification for both the posts. Candidates should either have a degree or diploma in Computer Science, or an ‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET/DOEACC Society, or a ‘CCC’ Certificate in Computer Science.
Q. What should be the computer typing speed?
Ans. Minimum Typing Speed of 25 Words per minute in English Typing on Computer is an essential qualification for both posts.
As per Rule 26 of The Allahabad High Court Officers and Staff (Conditions of Service and Conduct)
Rules, 1976, a candidate: –
- Who has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, Or
- Who has obtained a ‘B’ Certificate of the National Cadet Corps (NCC),
shall, other things being equal, be given preference, in the matter of direct recruitment to the Establishment.
A candidate for Direct Recruitment on the post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 35 years on the first day of July of the year in which advertisement is published i.e. 01.07.2021.
This means that the candidate should not be born before 2nd July, 1986 and not born after 1st July, 2000.
Relaxation in the upper age limit is present for the UP domicile candidates, in some of the categories:
- 5 Years – SC, ST, OBC, and skilled sports person.
- 3 years – Military service rendered in Army/Air Force/Navy. Ex-Servicemen (E.S.M).
- 15 years – Physically Handicapped (P.H.) category.
- A citizen of India, OR
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1972, with the intention of permanently settling in India, OR
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Ceylon and East African Countries of Tanzania (formerly Tanganayika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India.
You may also like to read this: