SSC CPO 2019 exam is scheduled to be held from 9th December 2019. Candidates must have prepared for this exam to succeed in the job of their dreams. We hope that aspirants excel in the Tier 1 exam and on behalf of Adda247, we wish all the best to the aspirants who are going to appear for this major exam. Candidates must utilize their full potential and give their best in the exam. Here are some tips that one needs to follow before appearing in the SSC CPO Exam 2019:
- Don’t forget carrying the essential documents viz. admit card, original identity proof, photographs & photocopy of the id proof with you to the exam center.
- Reach the Exam Center half an hour before the assigned time. Read all the instructions written in the admit card properly.
- Make sure to manage time properly as you need to attempt 200 questions in 2 hours and time management plays a major role in this.
- The first section to attempt should be the easier one according to your practice. Make sure you attempt easy questions first.
- Do not waste much time on any one question as it will lead to a wastage of time affecting the overall efficiency.