SSC CHSL 2019-20 is commencing from 12th October with lakhs of aspirants appearing for the exam. With Coronavirus outbreak, many you must be wondering if it is safe to sit for the exam. We advise you all to take the necessary precautionary measures while going to the exam centre. We hope that your preparations are up to the mark and you are ready to give your best in the exam. The following key points can destress your mindset before appearing for the exam. Have a look!
- Candidates should invariably bring the following at the time of reporting for the
- Admission Certificate
- Two copies of their latest coloured passport size photograph
- At least one valid photo bearing identity proof in ORIGINAL
- Face mask.
- Hand sanitizer (Small bottle).
- Transparent water bottle.
- Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
2. Start from the section which best suits you and saves your time for other time-taking sections. Don’t copy others. Don’t listen to others’ advice and opinions. Focus on what is best for you.
3. Avoid guesswork as much as possible. Your focus must be on a gain of positive marks instead of maximum attempts going wrong. If you are not assured of the certainty of the solution, jump to the next question. Negative marking costs one heavily.
4. In the last hours before your final exam, take adequate sleep, a fine quantity of water to stay away from dehydration and anxiety. Embrace the blessings of your parents.
5. You can go for a quick revision to recall important notes useful for the exam. ADDA247 App can be helpful for you at this point in time. You will find the latest exam pattern based section-wise notes and quizzes on this app for SSC CHSL Exam.
Note: Candidates with fever, cough etc. will be allowed to appear in the examination in a separate/ isolated sitting arrangement.
Let your confidence shine. Let your hard work speak for you! ADDA247 & team wishes all the greetings to the candidates appearing for SSC CHSL 2019-20 Exam