SSC CHSL 2019-20 is commencing from 12th October with lakhs of aspirants appearing for the exam. With Coronavirus outbreak, many you must be wondering if it is safe to sit for the exam. We advise you all to take the necessary precautionary measures while going to the exam centre. We hope that your preparations are up to the mark and you are ready to give your best in the exam. The following key points can destress your mindset before appearing for the exam. Have a look!
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Candidates should invariably bring the following at the time of reporting for the
- Admission Certificate
- Two copies of their latest coloured passport size photograph
- At least one valid photo bearing identity proof in ORIGINAL
- Face mask.
- Hand sanitizer (Small bottle).
- Transparent water bottle.
- Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
2. Start from the section which best suits you and saves your time for other time-taking sections. Don’t copy others. Don’t listen to others’ advice and opinions. Focus on what is best for you.
3. Avoid guesswork as much as possible. Your focus must be on a gain of positive marks instead of maximum attempts going wrong. If you are not assured of the certainty of the solution, jump to the next question. Negative marking costs one heavily.
4. In the last hours before your final exam, take adequate sleep, a fine quantity of water to stay away from dehydration and anxiety. Embrace the blessings of your parents.
5. You can go for a quick revision to recall important notes useful for the exam. ADDA247 App can be helpful for you at this point in time. You will find the latest exam pattern based section-wise notes and quizzes on this app for SSC CHSL Exam.
Note: Candidates with fever, cough etc. will be allowed to appear in the examination in a separate/ isolated sitting arrangement.
Let your confidence shine. Let your hard work speak for you! ADDA247 & team wishes all the greetings to the candidates appearing for SSC CHSL 2019-20 Exam