SSC CGL Tier-II 2018-19 is all set to be conducted from 11th September 2019 till 14th September 2019. Approx 1.5 lakh candidates are appearing for the Tier II exam battling to grab a reputed government job in various departments of the SSC. We hope that all our aspirants are ready to fight for what they aspire and will do their best in tomorrow’s exam. Adda247 wishes “all the very best” to all aspirants appearing for tomorrow’s exam. We hope that your hard work and perseverance will finally pay off. Here are some important tips that will help you before going for the exam:
- First of all, don’t forget carrying all the essential documents required to sit for the exam viz. admit card, identity proof and photographs before leaving to take the exam.
- Reach the Exam Center half an hour ago before the assigned time. Read all the instructions written in the admit card. Let your confidence shine. Let your hard work speak for you!
- Don’t panic if you come across any difficult or tricky questions. Be prepared to face the toughest of situations, just have faith in yourself.
- Attempt the easiest questions first as it will boost your confidence. After attempting the easy questions quickly, u might have enough time to solve the trickier ones.
- Focus more on accuracy. Avoid guessing the answers as it can cost you negative marks. Do not waste your time on any question that you are not able to solve.
- As you have a break of 3 hours between quantitative abilities paper and english language paper, so make sure to eat something in between. Drink more water so that you don’t feel lethargic for the English paper.
- Relax your mind before the exam. Take adequate sleep. You will do your best.
All The Best For SSC CGL Tier II
- SSC CGL Admit Card: Download Here
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019: Check SSC CGL Syllabus for All Tiers
- Check Latest Updates Of SSC CGL 2018-19
- SSC CGL 2018 Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Study Plan | Practise High Scoring Topics In Last Days