The day has finally arrived when SSC CGL aspirants will be hitting the ground for the ultimate battle. SSC CGL 2019-20 to be commenced from 3rd March will be conducted until 9th March 2020. The exam is big and so should be your determination to perform extraordinarily. Time has come to put your best foot forward and avoid the obstructions smartly. On a well-entrenched platform SSCADDA, we expect all our followers and aspirants to perform their best in SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam. Following key points can buttress your mindset before appearing for the exam. Have a look!
1. Stay Calm and Focused: Do not panic during the examination. There may be some questions that are provided to puzzle you. You just need to remain focused and concentrate on the exam.
2. Start from the section which best suits you and saves your time. Don’t copy others. Don’t listen to others’ advice and opinions. Focus on what is best for you.
3. Avoid guesswork as much as possible. Your focus must be on the gain of positive marks instead of maximum attempts going wrong. If you are not assured of the certainty of the solution, jump to the next question. Negative marking cost one heavily.
4. In the last hours before your final exam, take adequate sleep, the fine quantity of water to stay away from dehydration and anxiety. Embrace the blessings of your parents.
5. Don’t forget carrying the essential documents viz. admit card, identity proof and photographs with you before leaving to take the exam. Reach the Exam Center half an hour ago before the assigned time. Read all the instructions written in the admit card.
Let your confidence shine. Let your hard work speak for you! ADDA247 & team wish all the greetings to the candidates appearing for SSC CGL Exam.