RRB is set to conduct the RRB JE Stage II exam from 28th August to 1st September 2019 for candidates of all the technical streams aspiring to work as a Junior Engineer in the railways. The exam will be conducted for more than 13,487 vacancies, a huge number providing a great opportunity to all the candidates. We hope that you must be thoroughly prepared for the exam and are ready to write your own destiny with the RRB JE stage II exam. Adda247 wishes all the best to all our students and hope that you will give your best shot in this exam. Here are some tips that should be kept in mind before appearing for the RRB JE Stage II Exam:
- RRB JE second stage consists of four common subjects namely General Awareness, Physics & Chemistry, Basics of Computers and Applications, Basics of Environment and Pollution Control, and one subject namely Technical Abilities varying according to your stream. A total of 150 questions need to be attempted in 120 minutes that requires patience and accuracy by the candidates.
- Don’t forget to carry the essential documents viz. admit card, identity proof and photographs with you before leaving to take the exam.
- Try to reach the Exam Center half an hour ago before the reporting time. Read all the instructions written in the admit card carefully. Let your confidence shine.
- Keep yourself motivated. Remind yourself of all the hard work you have done to be where you are right now.
- Stay Calm during the exam. You have 120 minutes that should be managed properly dividing into all the sections emphasizing more on the technical abilities subject as that consists of the maximum marks.
- Do not panic if the level of the exam is difficult. Just maintain your accuracy and avoid guessing the answers. Our focus must be on gaining the positive marks instead of maximum attempts going wrong.
Hope you pass this test with flying colours. All the Best!
You may also like to read: