All The very Best to our readers!
FCI Phase II exam is going to be conducted on 27th July 2019, where candidates who were qualified in the Phase I exam are competing for 4103 vacancies to get a job in this esteemed organization. It is a great opportunity for all the aspirants and we hope your preparations are up to the mark. Best wishes for the exam to all the students of Adda247 and we hope luck favours you to pass with flying colours.
Let’s take a look at some points that you should know right before the exam:
- You have 90 minutes for Paper 1. Make sure you manage the time accordingly and don’t waste too much time on any one section. Plan according to your strengths and weaknesses.
- Don’t forget carrying the essential documents viz. admit card, identity proof photographs & photocopy of the id proof with you before leaving for the exam. Reach the Exam Center half an hour before the assigned time. Read all the instructions written in the admit card.
- Let your confidence shine. Let your hard work speak for you! You have practiced and worked hard for this day, you will definitely get through this. Keep yourself motivated even if the exam is not as per your expectations.
- Don’t forget to take enough sleep a day before the exam. Your mind needs to be fresh while taking the exam and a good sleep will enhance your thinking capabilities.
- Don’t panic, don’t rush. Many candidates panic in the last moments before taking the exam and stress themselves. Don’t doubt your capabilities and make sure you don’t rush into attempting questions. Read, think, understand & attempt.
We wish you all the luck and hope that you will achieve what you want to. Do well and don’t forget to share your exam reviews with us on firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to hear!