FCI (Food Corporation of India) released a total of 330 vacancies for the recruitment of Manager posts in various zones of FCI. The FCI manager Phase 1 exam for the recruitment of Manager posts namely General, Depot, Technical, Movement, Accounts, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi will be conducted on 28th November 2019. It is a great opportunity for all the aspirants to get on a prestigious post and we hope your preparations are up to the mark. Best wishes for the exam to all the students of Adda247 and we hope luck favors you to pass with flying colors. Keep the given points in mind while you are appearing for the exam and you will surely succeed.
- Don’t forget carrying the essential documents viz. admit card, original identity proof, photographs & photocopy of the id proof with you to the exam center.
- Reach the Exam Center half an hour before the assigned time. Read all the instructions written in the admit card.
- There will be 3 sections namely English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Aptitude with sectional timing of 20 minutes each. Your speed and time management matters while attempting the exam.
- Do not rush into attempting questions and instead work on your accuracy. There is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer and one should keep this in mind.
- Don’t panic if you face any tough questions. Many candidates panic in the last moment before taking the exam and stress themselves.
Our best wishes are by your side and we hope you clear this exam and reach on to the next stage. Adda247 will be providing the complete FCI Manager Exam Analysis 2019 with questions asked in all shifts. Stay tuned on SSCADDA for further updates regarding FCI Manager Phase 1 exam 2019.