The Staff Selection Commission has started releasing the SSC CGL 2022 application status for the candidates who applied for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022. The Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2022 will be conducted from 1st to 13th December at various centers all over India. This is high time for all the candidates to speed up their preparation by giving mock tests and practicing exam-level questions. Adda247 is conducting a free All India Mock Test for SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 on 19th and 20th November 2022. Aspirants can check their preparation level by competing in the All India Mock Test. Read this article to check all the details
All India Mock For SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam: 19th-20th November 2022
The SSC CGL All India Mock Test is live on 19th November 2022 at 12 PM on adda247 app and web. Candidates can register themselves for this All India Mock for free by registering themselves on Adda247 App. The test link will be deactivated on 20th November 2022 at 7 PM so make sure to attempt the mock before this time.
Mock Test Schedule
19th November 2022 (Live at 12 PM)
20th November 2022 ( Link Will be closed on 7 PM)
|Mock Name||Adda247 App Link for Mock|
|All India Mock: SSC CGL Tier 1 19th Nov-2022||Click Here To Attempt|
How To Attempt The SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Mock
Candidates need to follow the steps given below:
- Download the Adda 247app from Google Play Store
- Register Yourself by filling basic details like your name, number and email-id
- From the Drop down menu given on the app choose the Exam category .
- Further Select SSC Exams
- In the app, click on the study material tab and you will multiple options
- Now choose All India Mock & Scholarship Test
- The SSC CGL Tier 1 All India Mock Test Link will appear on the page.