AIIMS Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the recruitment notification for 430 vacancies of various posts on its official site at aiimsexams.org. Candidates can check the post wise eligibility criteria including the educational qualifications and age limit to apply online for the AIIMS recruitment 2020.
The link to apply online for the AIIMS recruitment 2020 will be available till 12th March 2020 up to 5:00 P.M. Candidates can download the official notification of AIIMS recruitment provided below and apply online to get recruited in one of the top hospitals of India. Check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, vacancy distribution given below.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Medical Physicist||07||35 years|
|Medical Physicist (Department of Nuclear Medicine)||01||35 years|
|Store Keeper (General)||06||25 years|
|Store Keeper (Drugs)||13||25 years|
|Technician (Radiology)||24||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||06||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||03||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (A/C & Ref.)||04||30 years|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||110||30 years|
|Junior Hindi Translator||02||30 years|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gd.II||05||30 years|
|Life Guard||01||45 years|
|Operation Theater Assistant||150||30 years|
|Nuclear Medical Technologist||03||30 years|
|Pharmacist Gd.II||08||30 years|
|Assistant Warden||02||30 years|
|Sanitary Inspector Gd.II||05||30 years|
AIIMS Recruitment 2020: Online Application Fee
- General / OBC: Rs. 1500/-
- SC / ST / PwD : Rs. 1200/-
Note:- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Programmer: B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering OR must possess Post Graduation in Science / Maths’ etc. OR Post Graduation in Computer Application.
- Technician (Radiology): B.Sc (Hons.) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography- 3 years course from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
- Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.): 3-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a specialized course in Refrigeration and Air conditioning from a recognized Institute.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university
- Operation Theater Assistant: A) B.Sc or 10+2 with Science with five-year experience in OT, ICU, CSSD and Manifold Room. and Work experience (Relevant)
- Stenographer: 12th class pass or Matriculation with 5 years service as Stenographer in Govt Organisation.