AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has published the notice regarding the postponement of the exam. Earlier the CBT was scheduled to be conducted on 1st September 2020. The exam has now been postponed by a week and will now be conducted on 8th September. AIIMS has also increased the vacancy from 3,803 to 4,271. Vacancies have been added to AIIMS Bathinda.
Earlier, All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi released the recruitment notification for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCAT). All the candidates who were interested and holding the required qualification were allowed to register themselves till 18 August 2020 up to 5 PM. Candidates can check the vacancy segregation, eligibility, selection criteria, age limit, qualification, experience, and other details here.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 5 August 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 18 August 2020
- Date of Exam:
1 September 20208th September 2020
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
The total no. of vacancies for the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Official 2020 is 3803 vacancies. The category wise breakdown of vacancies has been provided below.
|AIIMS New Delhi||270||154||79||35||59||67||597|
|AIIMS Bathinda (Recently Added)||181||122||68||34||15||18||468|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||239||161||89||45||60||–||594|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
Candidates must hold a B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council; Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
To be eligible for the recruitment candidates must be between 18-30 Years (Age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms)
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test that is scheduled to be held on 1 September 2020.
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to the subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in the Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/ EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
- For PWBD additional 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category. Accordingly, qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows UR/EWS-PWBD45%, OBC-PWBD-40%, and SC/ST-PWBD-35%.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.1200/-
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Click on the link given below or visit aiims.edu/en.html
- Click on the Registration button on the right.
- Click on New User and Agree with the terms and conditions.
- Fill all the required and essential details.
- Select the exam center and medium you want to appear for AIIMS Nursing Officer exam 2020
- Enter the educational qualifications and address details.
- Upload the photo and signature image
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the posts for which AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment has been released?
The AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment is for the Nursing Officer post only.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies for the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment?
There are 3803 vacancies in AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment.
Q. When was the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification released?
The AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment notification was released on 05th August 2020.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment?The last date to apply online for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment is 18th August 2020.