AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will be conducting the Online Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for recruiting nursing officers in AIIMS. Earlier, the exam was scheduled on 1st September. Now, It has postponed the exam date and now the new exam date is notified as 8th September 2020. Candidates can choose the exam centres as per their choice due to the current situation. AIIMS NORCET Admit Card will soon release on the official website at aiimsexams.org. Candidates who applied for the AIIMS NORCET recruitment 2020 can download the admit card by entering their details such as candidate id and password.
The NORCET examination will be held for a total of 3929 vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer. It is mandatory to bring the admit card while appearing for the exam as without it candidates would not be allowed to sit for the exam. Check out the details regarding AIIMS nursing officer admit card 2020 and exam date.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
How to download AIIMS Nursing Officer admit card?
Candidates can follow the simple steps to download the admit card for AIIMS NORCET examination.
- Click on the link provided or visit the official website of AIIMS at aiimsexams.org.
- Go to the recruitment section and then on Nursing officer.
- Click on Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) – 2020.
- Login to the portal by using your candidate ID and password.
- Enter captcha and go to your profile.
- Admit card will be available for download.
AIIMS NORCET Exam Pattern
The AIIMS NORCET exam for nursing officers will comprise of 200 MCQs for 200 Marks. Out of the total questions asked, 180 MCQs will be subject-oriented and 20 MCQs will be related to General Knowledge & Aptitude. The total time allotted to complete the test is 3 hours (180 minutes). A negative marking of 1/3 marks will be given for each wrong answer.
AIIMS NORCET Passing Marks
The qualifying marks in the AIIMS NORCET Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Pay Scale
Selected candidates will be appointed at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-.